We Found Love - Rihanna
Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive
It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind
It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go
![]() |
| Gambar dari sini |

We found love in a hopeless place...bisa punya makna optimis tapi juga curhat utk menyemangati diri...
ReplyDelete@Ririe Khayan bebaslah mbak, hehehe... pokoknya asyik :)
ReplyDeletehai caam :) aku juga favoritin lagu ini... terngiang ngiang lagunya, kayanya di kuping sm DI ingetan senada :D
ReplyDeleteCinta hadir di tempat yang tak berharapan :D
ReplyDelete@uci cigrey hi cil :)
ReplyDeleteaaahaa, sama banget dengan saya... biasa gak sengaja nyanyi2 sendiri :p
@Ayu Welirang emang tuh cinta, suka semena-mena... main datang aja, dimana aja, sama sapa aja.
ReplyDelete*geleng-geleng*